Wednesday, June 11, 2008

greetings from my world






1st of all,you need to know I love reading,I once read 2,315min. in one month. 2nd of all, I could surf the internet for 24hours. 3rd is I hate webkinz (I think it is for girls.) 4th,I am not a good speller/sentince writer. And 5th is I am always avalible to make $$$ off (easy work.) So now you know about me.ps.#5=I am ready to do (easy work) now. Here are some pictures of: My family, my awesome fourth grade teacher, and friends from school, and my cat that recently died.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

I like your first entry, Mychael!

Kit said...

hey man, this is awesome!!! i love it! keep it up! keep it coming. i love seeing your perspective! i remember being your age. document as much as you

mdaliege said...

Its nice to see you are following a family tradition. Maybe Charlie or Rodney will start one soon.

dub said...

great blog, could this be the next steinbeck, or film,photo guy, since you are a beatles fan, check out linda mccartney photo works, and what is your favoite beatle tune or album? dub

sharon said...

unbelievable how much you've grown up in the last five years since we moved away... i'm so proud of you! i will look forward to reading your blog and seeing the world from your perspective! i've always loved that sense of humor you have!

Breanna said...

Hi Mychael. Cool website thing.:} WEll check out my website thing. Comments lots.

Maemae said...

I dont understand, what is webkinz Mych??