Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day fun

The card:

The homemade cards and present (sushi serving dishes):










A trip to Jon's new work in Cary, the pics are of the lounge area and meeting room (I loved the garage doors!):



And then a trip to Marbles Children's Museum in Raleigh (here Zach and Jordan playing grocery store, Zach was an attentive bag boy!):











After the museum we ate a nutritious lunch at Whole Foods, then headed back to the home town for dinner with Jon's family (steak, twice-baked potatoes, salad, fruit, and lots of desserts). What a nice day of honoring the dads! My own dad got in from a trip to California with my mom, I'll have to post a picture, it must have been like a second honeymoon for them, they had so much fun. I am thankful for the dads in my life, they really make the world a better place. The dads I know love their families selflessly...

2 comments:

Maemae said...

that's su funny, the fathers day card that I got for your papaw was about money too - we think alike!!!! LOVE YOU SUGAR PUDDIN' heehheeeeee

Kit said...

i expect you to update this thing daily man... like your title says!!! i can't wait to read what's next!